Shop rules & requirements
- NEW** Mask Guidelines:
In accordance with New York State’s new mask mandate for Barbershops –
Starting May 19, 2021 masks are still required for entry into our shop.
If you choose to show your barber proof of COVID-19 vaccination (vaccine card, photo of front and back of card or the NYS Excelsior Pass) you may remove your mask while in the shop.
Otherwise you must remain masked while in the shop unless you are receiving a beard service.
If desired, you may also request your barber wears a mask during your service.
- No squad for appointments
- One adult may accompany one child for their appointment
- Children MAY NOT wait in the shop while an adult gets a haircut
- This shop has a NYS Safety Plan in place and neither shop nor barbers will be liable for COVID 19 illness
- Plan is available online at Ampellbarbershop.com/covid19
Download our latest New York State safety plan at the link above.